Friday, June 5, 2020


I AM SO VERY SORRY, but due to the continuation of the legislative orders handed down in Ontario, my two June Dye workshops will be moved forward into the month of August. 

I am so very sad as your classroom Instructor to have to share another postponement date and know that the majority of my TETT Dye Workshop students will understand. For those who have been disappointed one too many times, I will absolutely respond immediately with your request for a refund.

I have planned the Indigo - For the Love of Blue course date for AUGUST 16th, and unless the Covid-19 situation has a second wave, I am confident that I will be able to have the time with you I have planned since the month of March. If indeed we can add these workshops to a JULY 2020 calendar at the TETT, I will notify you immediately.

The date for the planned Dye Day workshop that was planned for June 20th is yet to be set, so I will let you know as soon as I know. I would be so pleased to keep your seat sacred as PAID AND HELD AS RESERVED if you wish!

In the alternative, please ask for your Dye Day refund by emailing me through the contact page at my website:  https://www.bethanygarner.com/contact.html

Thank you for your patience - keep well and safe.
Bethany


The information I received:  A letter from the TETT Centre Rentals Coordinator:

Dear Bethany
I wanted to touch base about your June 14 & 20, 2020, workshops. Yesterday, the Ontario legislature voted to extend the province's State of Emergency until the end of June so the Tett Centre will continue to remain closed to the public. 

I called the province's Stop the Spread Business Information hotline (1-888-444-3659) and KFLA Public Health to see if you could host a workshop if you had under 5 attendees. The provincial helpline folk quoted the rentals for housing (I don't think they understood the rules themselves) and I'm waiting to hear from KFLA Public Health. It does look like both your June workshops will need to be canceled or postponed

If you have any questions, please let me know. 

Best wishes,

Susanna Gordon
Tett Rentals Coordinator