Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Being not so perfect... a curse. Please Note a Correction in the FW 2014-15 Brochure...

CORRECTION to our circulated FIBREWORKS Brochure...
 
 
HOLLY DEAN, CREATING THE MUSE JOURNAL
 
APRIL 17-19, 2015
 
FIBREWORKS KINGSTON's Weekend Workshop Series, 2014/15 
St. Lawrence College
Kingston Campus
 
 
Creating our all important  FIBREWORKS Brochure by typing one-handed with a casted, fractured wrist, combined with late June summer heat are the only excuses I can offer for making a typographical error and not catching it (thanks to a good friend who gave me a "heads up" today).... please make note of the correct dates (they were correct here at the Blog, but an error on circulated Brochure sent June 28th via email!). My sincere apologies...
 
I have to remember to stop and THINK before saving - proof reading is SO important
 
 
Just know that I am so excited that Merrickville's HOLLY DEAN will join us to share her totally original and creative MUSE JOURNAL course next spring... so PLEASE, mark your calendar and don't wait too long. Student registration is limited to 15 students!
 
Thanks for your encouraging notes as I mend...
Bethany