Indigo dye work is an all-time passion for me and I love to share this skill with friends old and new...so I am hoping you might have time in your calendar to join in on the fun at the TETT Centre for Creativity and Learning on Thursday evening, February 20th, 6-9 pm.
All of the supplies for creating a few samples for the various wrapping, folding or stitching techniques are in the classroom for you.
Bethany's sold-out class is back! In this 3 hour workshop discover the magic of indigo dyeing with Bethany Garner. This class is designed to share multiple techniques that delight and stimulate creativity and result in a beautiful collection of hand-dyed fabric samples for you to work with after class.
Learn about fabric preparation, stitching, clamping, and wrapping techniques. Enjoy instructor-led demonstrations and free time to create! The Workshop focuses on ‘easy to use at home’, studio bucket dyeing methods that everyone can use and take away for further exploration as they develop their new skills.
Indigo Dye Workshop - For the love of Blue!
Instructor: Bethany Garner
When: Thursday, 20 February 2020 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
* Dye materials included in class fee. Indigo Vats to share will be ready for students when they arrive.
* A comprehensive workshop handout folder is provided.
* 1 Metre of 100% Cotton, prepared for dyeing cloth for SAMPLES included.
* Students are welcome to bring their own fabrics/yarns/threads.
* Please bring a plastic container to take your wet projects home.
Where: Activity Room, 1st Floor
Tett Centre for Creativity & Learning, 370 King Street West